Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leftovers

I'm officially down.

Something enormous and coarse, something hollow but huge is making me choke and I think I'm drowning hopelessly.

I wonder what happens to the rest of the people? You know the rest of the people who are not included as superheroes or superheroines or lovebirds?

People love fairy tales; they love those who fall for each other in stories and lovesongs. People want happy endings and joyfull lines. They want beautiful lovers and handsome admirers. They wait for the girl to meet the boy who has desperately waited for her, The One, to come along so they can live happily ever after.

But what about those who do not find the one that's been waiting for them? What if there Is no one waiting for them? What happens to the people who wait their lifetime for the one they love only to see them live happily ever after, with the other one?

There are not always those two items who find each other and then know that's what they want. There live poeple, everyday, who are chasing the trails of somebody's eyes. Those who sleep another night to the next morning just to see one pair of eyes that never, never have been fixed on their owns, to see the hands that have never outstretched for them, and the feet that have never come to move towards them.

What happens to the rest of us that are waiting, still waiting for the one to come?

My mind has been twisting around these days. I wonder what does this all mean if we're not supposed to care for someone? Or in this case, care for someone who can't/doesn't/won't return it? That has to be the most pointless thing to do unconditionally, having your breath taken away by someone who doesn't even know you exist.

Obviously enough, many of us never find the ones.

They should refuse to give up. They can not surrender, not in this case, but putting on the tough, brave mask will be sucking the life out of them. It will creep up their soul and cripple them gradually to the point they won't realize it; and what happens then, is that they become like everone else. Stereotypical, Repetitious, Cliched.

P.S.: I can't act; and I still haven't gotten to the point where I need people's sympathy. Just don't ask me for happy endings, cause I'm working on my start, still.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009
12 p.m.

8 comments:

  1. How sad and disappointed you look at things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a song which I don't remember the exact words but it said something like this: "God made soulmates for us, not that we can find them and be with them forever, but so that we only see them once, just to know how good it would have been to be with them!"

    By the way I guess it's CLICHE am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fascinating. I simply adore the way you write. Can't wait to read more from you!

    (I do not know much about soul mates, so I thought it's best not to comment on it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it 3 times but due to my catastrophic IQ I couldn't get the core point and root!!
    As to the writing itself, it was great.
    Regards and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the answer over there.
    My penny dropped to some extent.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it touched me greatly Ms.Lady.your text is fantabulous.
    the 8th paragraph(my mind has...)is a masterpiece.
    read my humble opinion...may help...never be waiting for sth,but be hoping for it.cause waiting mar your soul,but hope gives you wings to fly.
    ...I perfectly understand how it feels when your breath is taken away by sb who doesn't give a damn about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete