Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dilemmas, Wishes, Me

I don't know if you think you and me have things in common or we don't.
I don't know, we could have.
Or if you think you and me are far away from each other.
I don't know, we could be.
In fact, if you look closely, all the people have one thing in common. They are all selfish. Selfish and alone. Loneliness is probably the biggest thing human beings have in common.

It's satisfying to write your daily thoughts here or somewhere that can be read by people. The thoughts that are sometimes too gigantic to fit into my mind and sometime as small as the hazelnut I'm now having and I don't think reading the words of an Iranian muslim who only has a high school diploma will change a thing in the world 'cause no one believes in these words anymore.
But there's always a first time and maybe there will be an alteration in you after reading these but that's something I don't know.

Don't you get frustrated when you don't know the answer to a question? That is my biggest concern. From "Has Rihanna released a new album?" to "Can the world be changed with a keyboard and a plain web page?" and I'm not Stephen Hawking so I can't figure everything out and you don't know how much I love to do things people usually don't think about.

Actually the world can not change. I mean for now and "for now" equals a zillion years and that's the math language of the man of 2009.

It probably sounds like a cliche or a phony attitude, but I would really like to bring peace to nations. If not that huge, to my own family and gang of friends. It may sound over-reaching but my biggest wish is that there will be a day when people are living in one standard level of wealth and health. I know it's a lot to wish for, but daily, there are a lot of things we CAN do but we DON'T, and why that is, is a question that I've been always asking myself.

Think about it, in a simple ordinary day of yours, what are the things you can do and you don't? Can you not talk back to someone who insults you? Can you smile back to someone you don't see as good as yourself? Can you take time to say hi back to someone if that's what it takes to make them happpy?
Can you do the littlest things to bring love on earth?...

P.S. "What we are now is the result of what we have thought." Budha

10 p.m.
Wednesday, April 15 , 2009

3 comments:

  1. Great,just great!
    While reading your writing,I'm watching a documentary on Aljazeera Eng. about poverty in Africa.What a coincidence! Will mankind see a day when there is no enmity nor cruelty? I hope so.
    By the way,impressing URL and blog name! Although I'm a supporter of "death penalty",I'm quite of a peace seeker as well!!
    Regards and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "God gives us more than we expect," said Caca, the soccer player. This has been a lesson to me ever since I heard it. He had wished to become a member of his country's soccer team but look how far he has gone.
    If each of us is able to make peace in our own family then the world will be in peace as a whole. Who knows, maybe you'll do things in the future to help this happen. Wishing is the first step of dream realization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete