Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Change, Regret, Reset

I'm perfectly happy with who I am but sometimes, I feel regrets for the things I did; the things I said that maybe changed someone's path for bad.
*
Lucas Scott once said: "Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small like when we do a bad thing for a good reason; some are bigger like when you let down a friend. But our biggest regrets are not for the things we did, but for the things we didn't do, things we didn't say that could've saved someone that we care about."
*
All of a sudden we all changed. Some are still the same, pretending to be different because they never were. Some are struggling with the pain of the past trying to forget it to escape the sorrow of tomorrow. Some are lonely and trying to find something about them which could be seen by others. Life can be really cruel and we all know: "If we fight life, it always wins."
*
I also changed, I became larger than life. It was like when people walk into the light and in my case, the light was my mighty belief. I'm living life like never before and I don't think there's one single person out there who comprehends what I really try to express.

P.S . When I write, I forget all about punctuation. That doesn't sound right, does it now?

7:04 p.m.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

7 comments:

  1. Hi my dear friend
    Forget about punctuation,some solid materials blocking the flow of information. I honestly like you writing;A good way to know a guy reluctant to speak.
    Your friend,
    S.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Sudeh. You are usually very quiet, but at least this assignment will be an excuse to get to know you more; because you are a brilliant writer and very knowledgeable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember an old song going like: "Every day is a new day, I'm thankful for every breath I take... I.. I feel so alive... for the very first time I can't deny you..."
    So that's what I think because the very same story has happened to me once in a while and by your change of thoughts you suddenly feel like you're looking at everything from a different angle. The stupid thing about it is that after you change, sometimes you don't even remember the old attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don`t worry about punctuation. we should just right & right.It will improve itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound right, actually. :-)

    As Morteza said, don't think about punctuation (or grammar) for that matter in a direct sense. Don't entirely forget about its presence either; just let it gracefully guide you, whispering subtle hints along the path to being understood better.

    You're doing a pretty good job already!

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete